Re: Spelling, Thesaurus, Dictionaries!

  • Wayland Fowler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Re: Spelling, Thesaurus, Dictionaries!

      Hi Jody and the rest of the group.

      > It depends on when you bought NoteTab Pro whether they came with the
      program or not.

      I bought NoteTab Pro 2 1/2 years ago, though they were not in the
      Dictionary folder, so I downloaded the "dicts.exe", as you suggested,
      ran the executable, and then English,dct, AmerAdd.dct, and English.thr
      were all present, as you said they would be.

      The only problem I have encountered is that during the configuration I
      was not able to add the thesarus file, it only offered the dictionary
      files. How can I add the English.thr file.

      Thanks,
      Wayland
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        Hi Wayland,

        It is automatically installed when dicts.exe is executed. As Al
        mentioned it is under the Tools menu (F12).

        You really want to use WordWeb instead though. Go to Help |
        Search and type in WordWeb and read up on it.

        http://www.wordweb.co.uk/