Rebuilding SysTray icon following Explorer crashes

  • Tarkus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Would it be possible to add code to NTP to rebuild the tray icon after
      an Explorer crash, as many other apps do? The only way I can get it
      back now is to re-load it, so I can get the window to show, then exit,
      and then re-load it again.

      Thanks. :)
      --
      "This is Klahn's bodyguard - he is tough and ruthless.
      This is Klahn's chauffeur - he is rough and toothless."