Another tab question

  • davew@electronic-resources.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      That would be like the key on the left end of the keyboard. Not the
      flap at the top of file folders.

      I don't know if I will ever get used to the Microsoft dictionary for
      computers. Directories are now folders. Files are tables. Records
      and fields in files (tables) are something else, I can't remember.
      That must be why I had so much trouble learning Access. That must be
      why I don't use Microsoft software.

      New question on tabs. How can I take an existing file and replace
      strings of spaces with a single tab. One of the files is over 3000
      lines so stripping out the spaces would shrink it a bit.

      Dave

      * David Weiszbrod *
      * Electronic Resources *
      * (405) 495-1560 *