Double click won't open file(s)

  • maczep94
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Windows2K Pro and notetab 4.91.

      Ok. Here is the problem, I have several text files (different
      extensions) that I associated with NoteTab using Option->Associations
      option. The files now have the correct icon, but I can not do the
      following. I was able to in Win98.

      1. Select multiple file and press enter to open all in NoteTab. Now,
      only ONE file is open.

      2. If NoteTab is open and has a file opened, then I can not double
      click on a file (somewhere on my HD) to open it. I can double click,
      but nothing happens. If I right click and SENT TO NOTETAB (I added
      this option myself), then it will open and have multiple files open.

      I tried uninstall and reinstall and still have the same problem.

      Can anyone help?

      maczep.