Re: [NTB] Keyboard Shortcut

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2002
      > I wish someone would come up with a keyboard that has an 'enter' key on the
      > left, and comma, space, equals and paren/bracket keys on the numeric pad.
      > Then when I am typing left handed....
      ... then you can take it to the Off-Topic list.
      Err.. sorry. Twas a gratuitous semi-rant that set me off.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2002
        Hi Mike,

        >> I wish someone would come up with a keyboard that has an 'enter' key on the
        >> left, and comma, space, equals and paren/bracket keys on the numeric pad.
        >> Then when I am typing left handed....

        In version 5 we will have customizable keyboard shortcuts and
        even better, we will be assign keys to Clips. We do not have an
        estimated time of release for v5, but it is being worked on.