Re: Site License, NoteTab Vs TextPad!!!

  • donaldhines
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2002
      >and then to let me go one on one against ALL the other users
      >of textpad when it came time to resolve not only text based
      >problems, but many other utility computer problems as well..

      Thats sorta whats going to happen. I showed off the abilities
      of the clip language. The boss said, "As for a text editor,
      I can't excuse paying for a second because the differences are
      just not that important, BUT, this clip language seems pretty
      powerful and if we can push it to 'Those Who Make The Decisions'
      as a 'productivity' tool instead of a text editor, we MIGHT have
      a chance.

      SO, right now I'm doing a write up about what we can do with
      the clip language that we can't do with any other tool. I'll
      submit it to 'The Powers That Be', we'll wait a few weeks
      and see...

      Thanks for all the help folks!

      Donald