NoteTab, Cost vs Hours Saved

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      Hi Dick and Donald,

      I'm sorry I did not make it by 1pm our time, central. In truth,
      the man-hours saved cannot be counted without many man-hours of
      research - they are "waaaaaaay toooooo" many. :-) I save at
      least 100 hours a day! ...and it is all for an original cost to
      me of $5.00 years ago. :-) The cost of NoteTab is not an issue
      once one realizes the time saved.

      Pro is $19.95 now, but should be going up in v5. We do not have
      an estimated time of release for v5, but it is being worked on.
      Site licences start at $14.00 a copy for 5 to 19 users and gets
      cheaper as the copies increase.