Re: [NTB] Error when shutting NoteTab Pro

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002
      Doug Vance Len:

      This occurs frequently on Win98 especially in low resource conditions.
      (Usually any time I'm below about 20% I can count on getting this error)
      and then (sometimes) when I click to close that error a repetive chain
      of of mgs-boxes that just say "Error", clicking each one brings up
      another.

      I just use C+A+D to kill them - though just leaving them seems to make
      them normally killable.

      I "think" that they are less likely if you use the exit button instead
      of the [x] and are more frequent when a large number of files or
      clip-libraries are open.

      At least on Win9x, resource scarcity is definitely the prime determinant
      of whether this error occurs.

      --
      Regards ... Alec