Error when shutting NoteTab Pro

  • Doug Weller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hello,

      I'm running NoteTab Pro, current version, under XP Pro. When I close
      it I normally get an Application Error message saying:

      Application Error
      Exception EINvalidOperation in module NotePro.exe at 00041D51.
      Control " has no parent window.

      I think I've had this in earlier versions as well.

      Doug

      --
      Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
      Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        Hi Doug,

        Are you still getting that error? Sorry for the late reply. You
        can reply to the ntb-nextrelease list or to jody@...