Re: [NTB] Problem with Clipboard

  • Tarkus
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2002
      • On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:21:59 +0200
      • "Eric G.V. Fookes" <egroups@...> wrote:

      > Strange. I know there are other NoteTabbers using ClipMate or some other
      > Clipboard utilities with success.

      It's not a problem with NoteTab, but *any* program which pushes ClipMate
      from the top of the chain causes me problems. I just thought if I could
      stop NoteTab from doing that, it would be one less conflict from a
      program I use a lot.

      But again, I realize it's not your problem. If NTP is behaving correctly,
      that's good enough for me.

      Thanks.
      --
      "I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some,
      shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El