Re: [NTB] Wrap Outline File

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2002
      Hi Jody,

      InsertFile... You should see the Outline header. The extension
      does not matter at all. NoteTab looks at the first line of the
      document to see what to open the file as.<<<<<<<<

      It's working fine now. The outline I was using is probably corrupted (even
      though I checked the header). I used a different OTL and it works as
      advertised.

      Thanks again for all the help,

      Ray Shapp
      Watchung, NJ