Re: [NTB] huh??

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      Mike:

      At the bottom below the blurbs will be the most recent four or five
      messages and a by month list of the numbers of messages each month.

      On the left click Messages to see a list of last 30 or 40 messages (I
      forget how many exactly) with a search box that works moderately well if
      you have a keyword you are looking form.

      Hope that's what you are after.

      Regards ... Alec