Strange formatting

  • yippeeyappy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      I'm working on a config file which is not ehm... working.

      I thought the tab spacing looked funny while i was typing so i had
      NoteTab show non-printing characters. My tabs look like this on one
      line:

      >>""""""word>>""""word>>""">>word>>""""""word

      ... where the >> is the tab character, and " is the space between the
      words. What the heck are the " doing there, and why are there
      different numbers of them between words, causing different spacing?

      If it's just a display thing, that's OK, but i need to know i have
      cleanly delineated tabs for this file.

      Please, thanks.
      ~jb~