Re: [NTB] Patch update to v4.011

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 1998
      Hi Kay,

      >If you're using the right click menu to edit/add in the Clip
      >Editor, it should work ok. If you're using Open Library to make
      >changes, you need to right click in the name section of the
      >Clip area & Update or just switch libs like you've been doing.

      Was this something that got better in 4.5? If I have .clb open now
      and do a save on it as long as I don't have a clip open it saves and
      updates the .clb. I haven't checked the thing with the clip open
      recently, it may save/update with a clip open now.

      c ya,
      Jody
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611