Re: [NTB] Clipbook library repository

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1998
      Btw, I like this new site (execpt of the green but this is something i can
      get used to): The date isn't wraped on two columns anymore.

      > Perhaps a link to author's home page?
      or a link to the corresponding website of the author? ;o)

      Not now, but when you do rearange this.

      For my clipbooks:
      I will rewrite them as soon as the nt thing is fixed and will *then* update
      them to Eric and the clipworld. Does someone have contact with the author
      of clipworld? I have not received an answer yet from him.

      Nicole

      --
      Money is a powerful aphrodisiac, but flowers work almost as well.
      Robert A. Heinlein

      ----