Re: [NTB] adding buttons to toolbar

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hi Kiltee,

      >I've been reading the messages... AM I stupid or what.... ??? I have no
      >idea what this character is that Julie is referring to.....! What is a
      >no-break?
      >
      >Unless it's the "&"... but then that is a break... in some html formats..

      We're talking about the same thing -   is a "non-breaking space",
      hence the nomenclature, that not all browsers interpret. Usages can be
      found here <http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/tut10.html>.

      Julie

    • Julie
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
        Hi Debra,

        >Thanks, Julie!!!! (I had found the "horseshoe" but couldn't figure out
        >how to add just the one nb-space character; your notes from Help were
        >exactly what I needed to know)

        I think it's really a Greek letter but what do I know ;-)? Check out the
        Help file for information on how to change the icon, and even create your
        own if you don't like the ones there.

        Julie
      • Kiltee
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
          Thanks Julie :o)
          >I've been reading the messages... AM I stupid or what.... ??? I have no
          >idea what this character is that Julie is referring to.....! What is a
          >no-break?
          >
          >Unless it's the "&"... but then that is a break... in some html formats..

          We're talking about the same thing -   is a "non-breaking space",
          hence the nomenclature, that not all browsers interpret. Usages can be
          found here <http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/tut10.html>.

          Julie

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor