Re: [NTB] adding buttons to toolbar

  • Kiltee
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hi again

      I've been reading the messages... AM I stupid or what.... ??? I have no idea what this character is that Julie is referring to.....! What is a no-break?

      Unless it's the "&"... but then that is a break... in some html formats..

      Never to good to learn... :o)
      Kiltee
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
        Hi Kiltee,

        >I've been reading the messages... AM I stupid or what.... ??? I have no
        >idea what this character is that Julie is referring to.....! What is a
        >no-break?
        >
        >Unless it's the "&"... but then that is a break... in some html formats..

        We're talking about the same thing -   is a "non-breaking space",
        hence the nomenclature, that not all browsers interpret. Usages can be
        found here <http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/tut10.html>.

        Julie

      • Julie
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
          Hi Debra,

          >Thanks, Julie!!!! (I had found the "horseshoe" but couldn't figure out
          >how to add just the one nb-space character; your notes from Help were
          >exactly what I needed to know)

          I think it's really a Greek letter but what do I know ;-)? Check out the
          Help file for information on how to change the icon, and even create your
          own if you don't like the ones there.

          Julie
        • Kiltee
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
            Thanks Julie :o)
            >I've been reading the messages... AM I stupid or what.... ??? I have no
            >idea what this character is that Julie is referring to.....! What is a
            >no-break?
            >
            >Unless it's the "&"... but then that is a break... in some html formats..

            We're talking about the same thing -   is a "non-breaking space",
            hence the nomenclature, that not all browsers interpret. Usages can be
            found here <http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/tut10.html>.

            Julie

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor