Re: [NTB] changing default email program

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hi Matt,

      My guess would be to look in Internet Options from the Control
      Panel or IE and under the programs tab change the eMail program
      there. I do not know exactly where NoteTab looks. I am assuming
      that you restarted NoteTab before posting. You can search the
      registry for TheBat! and see what you come up with there. I
      would get too while deleting or changing a number of things at a
      time else you may be doing lot of reinstalling. <G>