Re: [NTB] Quicklist

  • Quin Selman
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2002
      Hello Quin,

      Monday, August 5, 2002, 5:09:51 AM, you wrote:

      > . . . how can I remove some of the directories in the dropdown list
      > in the Quick List (Disc Files)window?

      Thanks, Jim and Jody. That did the trick.

      --
      Best regards,
      Quin mailto:qselman@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2003
        Hi
        Is it possible to have some sort of token to replace the address in the
        quicklist
        i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users with a unused[+]character so
        that the actual
        quicklist you would see +\media player info

        THANKYOU DAVE
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2003
          Hi Dave,

          No, sorry.

          >Is it possible to have some sort of token to replace the address
          >in the quicklist i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
          >with a unused[+]character so that the actual quicklist you would
          >see +\media player info

          Happy Tab'n,
          Jody Adair

          NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
          http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com