Re: [NTB] UAS shortcuts.

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2002
      Alec Burgess wrote:

      >Hugo:
      >
      >Thanks for the offer - I'd like both the UAS shortcuts
      >and the equivalent Robotype shortcuts please and
      >thankyou. If you can post them somewhere accessible I'll
      >download STAT
      >
      >Regards ... Alec

      Hi Alec,

      Try this, if you have trouble I'll send the files directly. This zip
      contains both, the UAS and Robotype files.

      <http://shawneelink.net/%7Ehsavage/shortcuts/clipwriter.zip>http://www.shawneelink.net/~hsavage/shortcuts/clipwriter.zip
      <http://www.shawneelink.net/%7Ehsavage/shortcuts/clipwriter.zip>
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2002
        Hugo:

        I got the zip but when I tried to unzip got CRC errors
        and PCmags ZipHunter reported errors and RoboType 3
        refused to open the rtl file. The total zip size (per
        PowerDesk is 9,485.

        Maybe the easiest way is to just mail them (or you could
        load them to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alecsgroup/files/ in case
        someone else wants them).

        Regards ... Alec