Re: [NTB] UAS shortcuts.

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2002
      Hugo:

      Thanks for the offer - I'd like both the UAS shortcuts
      and the equivalent Robotype shortcuts please and
      thankyou. If you can post them somewhere accessible I'll
      download STAT

      Regards ... Alec

        >Thanks for the offer - I'd like both the UAS shortcuts
        >and the equivalent Robotype shortcuts please and
        >thankyou. If you can post them somewhere accessible I'll
        >download STAT
        >
        >Regards ... Alec

        Hi Alec,

        Try this, if you have trouble I'll send the files directly. This zip
        contains both, the UAS and Robotype files.

        <http://shawneelink.net/%7Ehsavage/shortcuts/clipwriter.zip>http://www.shawneelink.net/~hsavage/shortcuts/clipwriter.zip
        <http://www.shawneelink.net/%7Ehsavage/shortcuts/clipwriter.zip>
      • Alec Burgess
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2002
          Hugo:

          I got the zip but when I tried to unzip got CRC errors
          and PCmags ZipHunter reported errors and RoboType 3
          refused to open the rtl file. The total zip size (per
          PowerDesk is 9,485.

          Maybe the easiest way is to just mail them (or you could
          load them to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alecsgroup/files/ in case
          someone else wants them).

          Regards ... Alec