UAS shortcuts.

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      I'm going to assume this is the correct list for this message since it
      pertains to one of the third party products associated with NoteTab.

      Has anyone attempted building a shortcut file for UAS containing all of
      the commands and functions of NoteTab? If you have and were successful,
      great, if you haven't or were unsuccessful I might help.

      After the long and frustrating task of trying to create such a shortcut
      file I have completed it. It, so far, seems to work pretty well.

      Basically the shortcuts are the same as clip language without having to
      type carets, exclamation marks and dollar signs. A few of the longer
      commands and functions had to be abbreviated slightly because there
      seems to be a 15 or 16 character limit for shortcuts.

      If anyone would like a copy of the file I would be happy to send one or
      post it so any interested parties could download it.

      I, also, have the same type of shortcut file the PC Magazine utility
      Robotype, now out in version 3. It also seems to work well, except, you
      have to completely type the shortcut for Robotype to do the switch.

      Anyone can edit either file to suit their own preferences.

      hrs