changing default email program

  • amcawood
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
      Not strictly a Notetab problem, I suspect, but here goes ...

      I've got the Clipbar to automatically open up certain email addresses
      in the default email program. I've been using The Bat!, but for
      various reasons want to change to another shareware email program. All
      other programs accept that I've changed by default email, but not NTB
      - it tries to open The Bat and eveything freezes. How do I make it
      recognise the change?

      Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
        Hi Matt,

        My guess would be to look in Internet Options from the Control
        Panel or IE and under the programs tab change the eMail program
        there. I do not know exactly where NoteTab looks. I am assuming
        that you restarted NoteTab before posting. You can search the
        registry for TheBat! and see what you come up with there. I
        would get too while deleting or changing a number of things at a
        time else you may be doing lot of reinstalling. <G>