RE: [NTB] Re: quick list hiccup!

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 9:13 PM
      <whisper> Good God!
      I don't even use favorites - yet.
      Perhaps I ought to. I use NoteTab for about everything else!

      700?
      Oh man.

      C.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5 3:13 PM
        Hi Christine, Paul, and Others,

        Many Favorites can slow done the speed of NoteTab, but if you are
        not having problems, go for it. 700 is way far over my 2 healthy
        brain cells to keep track of anyway. ;) I have about 10 in my
        one list and forget some are there.