Re: [NTB] NoteTab Basic Help, HTML Helps, and Tutorials

  • VJD
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
      Jim,
      I am very grateful for this. Thank you.

      Jodie

      -------Original Message-------

      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 29, 2002 06:18:40 AM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] NoteTab Basic Help, HTML Helps, and Tutorials

      Jodie,

      A quick and dirty method is to pick any message and reply to it.

      THEN, change the subject line text to your question and delete all of the
      old text and insert your own.

      We will never know that it wasn't generated from scratch. :-)

      Beyond that, to a certain extent "How" to do it depends somewhat on whether
      you are using Web Mail, an E-mail Client, or are sending a post from the
      List Archives Web Page at Yahoogroups.

      Otherwise, just compose a new post and address it to the appropriate list
      using the addresses below.

      Basic List = notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Clips List = ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Next Release (Beta) List = ntb-NextRelease@yahoogroups.com
      Off Topic List = ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      HTML List =ntb-html@yahoogroups.com

      Regards,

      Jim

      At 05:03 AM 7/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
      >Hello,
      >
      >Would you believe I do not know how to post my questions to your mail
      forum?
      > I keep getting email others have posted about Note Tab; but all I can do
      is
      >answer them. I do not know how to post one of my own. I must have known
      >some time; but I have lost my information. Will you please tell me?

      Will You Find True Love?
      Will You Meet the One?
      Free Love Reading by phone!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/7dY7FD/R_ZEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM