RE: [NTB] Traditional Help

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 26, 2002
      Jody,
      I didn't see that message!
      I am (now) certain I'm only working with one NT copy. The Beta that
      installed separately I think messed me up. After I uninstalled that and
      installed 4.9 is when all this hoo-ha started.

      I'm going one better than your instructions, thorough as they are. :)
      I'm building myself a whole new computer with a virgin hard drive. I'm
      installing all my favorite programs brand new, then moving my data over. My
      old HDD will become a back-up drive, where I can keep it until I find I've
      moved everything I need, then I'll wipe it clean and only do back-ups to it.

      I appreciate the follow up. The whole thing's kind of weird, isn't it?
      Christine