Re: [NTB] Missing tabs and text

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2002
      Diane,

      Not only is NoteTab a wonderful editor, but as well it is the best early warning system for determining when Win9X needs a reboot to restore your system resources to their max capacity again.

      Missing Tabs, or Tabs that are missing the file name and other seemingly sudden weird happenings in NoteTab are all indications that your Win9X system resources are dangerously low.

      Depending on how you use your system you could need to reboot a Win9X system as often as once an hour to keep your system resources at an acceptable level.

      I have a couple of Win9X systems that only get rebooted once every month or so, BUT they are dedicated non Internet systems that only run the same 2 applications day in and day out.

      Hopefully now, the next time NoteTab is trying to tell you that your system resources are low, you will know it is time for a reboot and be back in action in a matter of minutes.

      Regards,

      Jim