Re: [NTB] Document - Second Window

  • VJD
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2002
      Hello,
      Nice thing to know. I just did my first html page in Note Tab Light and it
      turned out to be a real mess. I'm taking html classes and they sure help;
      but I always jump ahead and start added. Sure made a mess of this one.
      Still need a pictorial representation of how Note Tab Light works. Anyone
      know where I might find one?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26, 2002
        Don,
        At 02:59 PM 7/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:
        >Great Tip!
        >To add it to my toolbar I right clicked on the toolbar (which shows just
        >below the menu bar) and selected properties and then went down until I found
        >that and checked it. I am not sure I even knew I had an option of what to
        >have appear. I added a few more while I was there.

        While you are at it, it is handy to put OPTIONS and EXIT on there too.

        Then while it is all fresh in your mind, you might want to add the same items to your Shortcut Menu (Right Mouse Button Popup Menu)

        Just go to VIEW>OPTIONS>SHORTCUT MENU

        There is a Move Up and Move Down button, but you can drag and drop the items too which is a little quicker in some instances.

        There are also some separators down at the bottom of the list.

        If you are a POPUP versus a PULLDOWN or TOOLBAR person, they are invaluable in the Shortcut Menu.

        Regards,

        Jim