Typing control characters

  • eamick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2002
      I need to put control characters into a document, and I can't find
      anything about doing it in the help. How do I do it?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2002
        Hi eamick,

        >I need to put control characters into a document, and I can't
        >find anything about doing it in the help. How do I do it?

        The only one you can that I am aware of is the Page Break. It
        shows up as a ^b in a find dialog when selected, but a box in the
        document. See Document | Insert Page Break. (The tokens for
        line break and tab are ^p and ^t respectively.)