Problem with viewing in IE the html files on network

  • Magnificat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 1:10 PM
      Using NoteTab 4.9 Pro on Windows 2000.
      When I want to preview my *.htm files, it opens IE, but I'm working on
      files on a local network, the browser adds http:// in front of the file
      name, so then I cannot view the files. Each time, I must type
      \\networkplace in front of the rest of the path to the file to see it. I
      tried a few modifications in the View¦Options in NoteTab but it didn't
      help. Do I have to change something in NTP or in IE ? or Win2000 ?
      I do get around the problem by assigning a drive to the network path, but I
      would like to get it working right altogether.

      Thanks for any help on this issue.

      Jan Lamoreaux

      http://www.magnificat.ca/