NTP crashes when opening some files

  • Magnificat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      I have NoteTab Pro 4.9 configured to open the same files that were loaded
      when closing NT. Usually no problem, but yesterday when attempting to
      re-open NT, it was loading several files, then it would crash before
      finishing. Finally, I renamed the subdirectory temporarily, so that NT
      didn't find and load the files. Everything was OK after that. Then I
      changed the subdirectory name to its former name. A while ago, this same
      thing happened to me, but I had gone into the notetab.ini file to change
      the the specific line. This solution is simpler, just in case someone else
      experiences the same problem.

      Jan Lamoreaux

      http://www.magnificat.ca/