NoteTab Tutotials

  • Fabienne Christenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      Could you please tell me where there are tutorials for NoteTab? I use it and
      like it but would like to learn its special features. Though I have Googled
      this question, I have not found any extensive tutorials. Thanks for your
      help.
      Fabienne301
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
        Fabienne,

        You will find a Basic Tutorial you can download at
        http://www.jimbow.com/

        You can find more info on Clip Writing in the Help Menu and at:
        http://www.notetab.net/
        (All kinds of neat goodies)