Re: [NTB] Page Numbering

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi Harry and jlray,

      >Is there any way to get the TOTAL number of pages to print in the
      >footer along with the page number (i.e. Page 1 of 5) in NoteTab
      >itself or do I need to get one of the add-on print programs?

      No, not at this time. You might try out a freeware printing
      utility that actually adds quite a few more printing options. If
      you need to discuss TxtPrint mentioned below, please sign up for
      the NoteTab Off Topic list. Please see my signature line to
      subscribe to it. TIA

      You can download the Library that Eric Fookes made which has a link
      to the small TxtPrint utility (both links are below) in it which
      will give you print preview, page n of pages n and allow you to
      print selections of text instead of the whole document. It has a
      number of other small nice to have features too.

      You need to have a compression utility to unzip the zip files. Ask
      me if you do not know what that is. Install TxtPrint10, the
      software, wherever you would like. Install the .clb file Eric made
      to the NoteTab Libraries folder. It will show up on the Libraries
      Bar at the bottom of NoteTab. Click on it to activate the Library.

      Clipbook Library - goes in Libraries folder:
      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
      TxtPrint10 - Install wherever you want:
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip

      You can put the printing Clip on your default Clipbar if you
      wish. For more information about the Clipbar in registered
      versions of NoteTab and some basic Clip information please read
      the following web page. http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm.
      Also, you can go into Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and right
      click over TxtPrint.clb and then check Properties. Click on Hidden
      and that will hide the Library off the Libraries Bar. You can still
      access it from the Clipbook's combo box, the small upper window
      which is above the Clip items in all Libraries. Please see Help |
      NoteTab's Glossary for terms you might be unfamiliar with.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List