Page Numbering

  • Harry G
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15 1:49 PM
      Is there any way to get the TOTAL number of pages to print in the footer
      along with the page number (i.e. Page 1 of 5) in NoteTab itself or do I
      need to get one of the add-on print programs?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
        Hi Harry and jlray,

        >Is there any way to get the TOTAL number of pages to print in the
        >footer along with the page number (i.e. Page 1 of 5) in NoteTab
        >itself or do I need to get one of the add-on print programs?

        No, not at this time. You might try out a freeware printing
        utility that actually adds quite a few more printing options. If
        you need to discuss TxtPrint mentioned below, please sign up for
        the NoteTab Off Topic list. Please see my signature line to
        subscribe to it. TIA

        You can download the Library that Eric Fookes made which has a link
        to the small TxtPrint utility (both links are below) in it which
        will give you print preview, page n of pages n and allow you to
        print selections of text instead of the whole document. It has a
        number of other small nice to have features too.

        You need to have a compression utility to unzip the zip files. Ask
        me if you do not know what that is. Install TxtPrint10, the
        software, wherever you would like. Install the .clb file Eric made
        to the NoteTab Libraries folder. It will show up on the Libraries
        Bar at the bottom of NoteTab. Click on it to activate the Library.

        Clipbook Library - goes in Libraries folder:
        http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
        TxtPrint10 - Install wherever you want:
        http://www.notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip

        You can put the printing Clip on your default Clipbar if you
        wish. For more information about the Clipbar in registered
        versions of NoteTab and some basic Clip information please read
        the following web page. http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm.
        Also, you can go into Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and right
        click over TxtPrint.clb and then check Properties. Click on Hidden
        and that will hide the Library off the Libraries Bar. You can still
        access it from the Clipbook's combo box, the small upper window
        which is above the Clip items in all Libraries. Please see Help |
        NoteTab's Glossary for terms you might be unfamiliar with.

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List