Re: [NTB] Lock up when preview?

  • uguessittoo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2002
      --- In notetab@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Bruce,
      >
      > If your friend is running NoteTab v4.8 and/or below, Search for
      > and read "DDE" in Help w/o the quotes. If he/she wants to
      > upgrade to v4.9, then read "Understanding Browsers.dat" (or
      ...........<snip>...........

      Sorry about the delay, but us Aussies sleep while you work!!!!
      I will check out his version. I assume it is the very latest as he
      downloaded it less than a week ago.
      If it wasn't a 2000KM STD call (expensive)by phone, I would walk him
      through it. I'm in the throws of getting him set up on MSN messenger
      so I can talk him through it step by step. I seem to remember I had
      this problem getting my son set up with notetab & after I pointed the
      program to IE properly, it was OK.
      Thanks & I'll get back to you.
      BruceM.......