Tabbar font color

  • Dennis Cummins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002
      I wonder if it would be possible in some future release to get the
      font selection for the TabBar and Libraries Bar button separated.

      I want to run a Tabbar color that I can use white font color. But
      the button on the Libraries Bar are a different color (seem to
      match the system colors) and with white colored font the text just
      does not show well.

      If these were separate, it would be great.

      --
      Dennis
      sqd@...