Re: [NTB] VRML misspelled

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 20, 1998
      Hi Eric,

      >Many people don't like frames and some browsers still can't
      >handle them properly.

      Text editors can't handle NTB outlines and some people may not like outlines. Should we think about taking them out of NTB? :) All you
      need to do is put a 1 font in brackets [ Frames ] and on the frames
      page put [ No Frames ] so those of us who prefer frames for faster
      and easier navigation can have the choice.

      >I asked for my wife's help when I picked the colors
      >and she really like my choice.

      Guess that settles that! :)

      ----
    • R.S.
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 2, 1998
        Hi Eric et al:

        >> Hyperlinks should be colored in text files too.
        >>Why aren't they?
        >
        >That's because square brackets are often used in normal text and have
        >nothing to do with NoteTab's hyperlinks. I felt highlighting them in
        >Outline documents was safe, but it's certainly not the case with other
        >types of documents.

        I'd like to have color hyperlinks in all types of documents, as they are in
        Outlines. Perhaps an option?

        Regards,

        RS

        ----