notetab 5

  • Antonio Tuduri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
      Hola notetab,

      I just recently joined the notetab list. A couple of days ago I read
      in a message by Eric Foukes that he "has made some promises about
      version 5".

      I am very curious to know what these promises are, is it possible?

      --
      Cordiales saludos,

      Antonio mailto: atudu@...

      Antonio Tuduri
      (5411) 4866-2821
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
        Hi Antonio,

        >I just recently joined the notetab list.

        Welcome!

        >A couple of days ago I read in a message by Eric Foukes that he
        >"has made some promises about version 5".
        >
        >I am very curious to know what these promises are, is it
        >possible?

        I did see that word "promise" some days ago... and stalled for a
        half second. ;)

        Here are a few things that most likely will be in v5, but perhaps
        not all in the initial release.

        Fully customizable syntax highlighting with export/import so to
        speak highlighting schemes. Most all of the major script and
        programming languages will be supported to some degree.
        Keyboard shortcuts to Clips.
        Print Preview - I think. <g>
        Treeview Outlines.
        Detachable Toolbars - I think.
        ... and many others I'm quite sure. ;)

      • kenfhill84083
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
          I have NT Pro 4.95 and the Glossary.otl says, "Treeview is scheduled
          for NoteTab's Outline, Clipbook, and most likely the Quick List
          features in version 5." I installed the NT Pro 5 trial but did not
          think to see if treeview was implemented -- now I've uninstalled it.

          Does anyone know if treeview is now a feature. If not, any forecast
          about when it will be? I could not find anything about it at the NT site.

          -Ken