Re: [NTB] NTP 4.90 and UAS

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 12, 2002
      Hi Harvey,

      That was the first way I headed (again) BUT .........

      I couldn't find the menu item to turn on the clipbook without displaying
      the library and clicking the button. Eric showed me all I have to do is
      setup the Hot Keys in UAS. That worked fine.

      Thank you,

      Lloyd
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      >Hi Lloyd,
      >
      >This may help.
      >
      >You may already know this but, you may have to resort to creating your
      >own 'shortcuts.dat' file to change some of the conflicting keystrokes,
      >example follows;
      >
      >-------
      >;This file is used to redefine keyboard shortcuts in NoteTab's main menu
      >;Each line takes a single shortcut assignment, with the first value
      >;representing the shortcut, followed by a space, and then the menu item
      >
      >Ctrl+Shift+F Document/Font/Change Font
      >Ctrl+Shift+F3 Document/Rename
      >Ctrl+Shift+Y Modify/Lines/Compress
      >Ctrl+T Document/"Insert Date/Time"
      >-------
      >
      >and save it in the base Notetab folder. Choose the key combinations you
      >can live with and NoteTab will load and use this file on startup.
    • Charles Sulka
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 12, 2002
        Jody:

        Your explanation of my error(s) does indeed
        appear to be correct. Thanks for the help--again.
        You guys are doing a terrific job, by the way.

        CHS
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 18, 2002
          Hello All,

          In case this was not mentioned, you can change the settings in
          UAS to make it so it does not seem so intrusive. After you have
          it running (see Help) click on Tools | UltimaShell Settings... |
          Options | Prompt Style and configure the pop ups to a "milder"
          setting. Click on each setting and then on Change Color button.

          There are global settings above the other four in its own field.
          It appears you can set one of them and then customize it more
          in the other areas below it.

        • Wiles, Carolyn M
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 20, 2002