Re: [NTB] Explorer won't open

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hello Harvey,

      >This problem always seems to occur when NoteTab
      >runs so I think it may be the culprit.
      >
      >In my taskbar at the bottom of the screen
      >if I click on Explorer it refuses to open.
      >It is similar to the case where you have
      >the NoteTab stay-on-top option set but this
      >is not the case here.
      >
      >What I then have to do is right click
      >on Explorer and restore.

      I don't think it's faulty code in NoteTab causing this problem. It's more
      likely that you're low on system resources. I've experienced similar
      problems with other software under Win98 when resources were low (and
      NoteTab was not running).

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes

    • Harvey Segal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
        Hi Eric,

        >I don't think it's faulty code in NoteTab causing
        >this problem.

        Well it's strange that whenever it happens I
        notice NoteTab sitting there with a very guilty
        look on it's face.

        But come to think of it - I have NoteTab running
        ALL THE TIME, I can't live without it.

        I'll check system resources next time it happens.

        Thanks
        Harvey