Modify->Block is missing

  • indich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
      Hi,
      I am looking for a method to select/copy/paste a block of text.
      According to the NoteTab Help, there is a menu point Modify->Block. I saw many messages here using that feature.
      In my NoteTab there is a Modify menu, but no Block menu in it.
      I am working with NoteTabPro 486c/np (Full Version).

      Can anybody tell me what's wrong ?

      Thank you for your suppert and best regards,
      Indi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
        Hi Indi,

        Go to View | Options | View and check Show Advanced Features.
        You will then see it under the Modify menu.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2002
          Hi Jody,
          That's exactly what I need. How simple (and how stupid of me) ...
          Many thanks,