NoteTab 4.9 final pre-release

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      The final pre-release of NoteTab 4.9 is now available. Registered users can
      download the upgrade wrapper from here:
      http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.htm

      NoteTab Light users can upgrade their copy by downloading this file:
      http://www.fookes.net/ftp/free/NoteTab_Setup.exe (1755 KB)

      Those who want to evaluate the latest trial version of NoteTab Pro can get
      it here:
      http://www.fookes.net/ftp/trial/NotePro_Setup.exe (1812 KB)

      Unless a significant issue is found over the weekend, version 4.9 will be
      officially released on Monday June 10 (same Setup files).

      If you do encounter a problem, please report it to <bugs@...> or

      Eric Fookes

      Vote for NoteTab in the Shareware Industry Awards!
      http://www.mediaweave.com/siafvote/index.cfm

    • Lee Underwood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2002
        Eric,

        Once again, you have added to the functionality of a GREAT program! Just
        when I think it can't get any better ... along comes some changes.

        Thanks ... keep up the good work!

        Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
          Hi Lee,

          >Once again, you have added to the functionality of a GREAT program! Just
          >when I think it can't get any better ... along comes some changes.

          Thanks for your nice comments :)

          Regards,