Re: [NTB] Stumped on title printing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Hi Geoff,

      I didn't read if the title and date field were empty or not, but
      anyway, try editing NoteTab's INI file found in its main folder.
      Open it in NoteTab and delete everything except [Printing] in
      that section. It will look like similar to the following. (Read
      more below.)

      [Printing]
      Units=0
      PrintRange=0
      MarginLeft=0.50
      MarginRight=0.50
      MarginTop=0.50
      MarginBottom=0.50
      StartPage=1
      EndPage=0
      Copies=1
      Collate=0
      Landscape=0
      UseDocumentFont=0
      PrinterFont=Courier New;14;;0;0
      PrintToFile=0
      PageNumbers=5
      PageNumberFormat=%d
      DateFilter=mmm nn, yyyy
      PageHeader=3
      PageFooter=3

      After deleting the settings simply save the file with an
      exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini) in front of it
      and restart NoteTab. See if it works.