Re: [NTB] Newbie Questions

  • Ben Barnet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
      Barb Wagner wrote:

      > Hi I have just downloaded the notetab light program. I do not know where I
      > am suppose to make my folder for it. Do I unzip it to my regular C drive or
      > do I unzip it to the program file??

      "Just extract the Setup.exe file from the .zip package and execute it."

      You can extract this file to any location you wish and delete it when
      the install is finished. The setup program will suggest a location to
      install the NoteTab program (usually "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Light")
      which you can accept or change as you like.

      If you are using WinZip to open the .zip file there should be an option
      to Install under the Actions menu, this is convenient as it will delete
      the temporary files for you when it is finished.

      > I am wanting to use it to edit my html scripts. Could someone please
      > tell me how I am suppose to set it up ? Is there a tut I can use to
      > show me how to use it for the html scripts??

      There are plenty of resources available, including some helpful
      documents included with the program. Once you are comfortable with the
      basics of NoteTab you might want to subscribe to the HTML List for
      specific help on using NoteTab to create and edit HTML documents.

      HTH
      Ben
    • Barb Wagner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
        Thanks Ben for your help!! I have put it in C Drive. I try to see if I can
        work it now. LOL!! :) Barb ~