Re: [NTB] Need Help!!! Newbie :)

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      you can actually put it where ever you like
      I put it in programs, but you can put it directly on the c drive as well, it
      won't matter.

      To do html with notetab, take a look at http://www.bestfoot.com/notetab/html

      There are two main clip libraries that help you insert the correct coding:
      html and css (if you do style sheets). If you use Notetab Pro (the paid
      version) you can put one of these in the clipbar and one in the clipbook.
      If you use Light (the freeware version) then you will have to go back and
      forth.

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
        Thanks Don For the Help!! I have installed the NoteTab in C Drive. I will
        see if I can work it now. :) Thanks for the tuts . :) Barb ~

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/