Need Help!!! Newbie :)

  • barbella95
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi There!
      I am a newbie and I would like to know where am I suppose to put the
      notetab in the C Drive or in the programs?? I will be using this for
      HTML Scripts . Are there tutorials telling how to set it up for to
      use for html scripts(editing scripts). I would appreciate any help
      regarding this matter. Thanks in advance. .... Barb ~