Stumped on title printing

  • Stern, Geoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      OK... I'm stumped.

      I can't find anything on the Title field in the Printing Options dialog box (on the Other tab).

      All of a sudden, when I print a file, I'm no longer getting a nice little heading with an underline with the date and title (filename). The page numbers come out fine, but not the rest of the usual heading. Seems not to matter what heading options I choose in the dialog box. The online help is, well, unhelpful.

      So, all of a sudden files I printed on Monday no longer look the same on Wednesday. What gives?

      ==
      Geoff Stern
      mailto:GStern@...
      800 243-2333 (or 781 647-1234) Ext 4540