Re: [NTB] Printing options

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hi Geoff,

      >I'm using Note Tab Light 4.86. Somehow, my Printing Options got reset.
      >
      >I have no idea how to fill in the dialog box for page number
      >format to get, say, "Page n of t" or other format. (Searching
      >help -- with various search strings -- got nothing.)

      NoteTab has never had Page n of t" The default setting for that
      field is "%d" w/o the quotes.

      You may have been using a printing utility in conjunction with
      NoteTab though. Check out the following. If you need to discuss
      it, *please*, do so on the Off Topic list. Please see my
      signature line to subscribe to it. TIA

      You might try out a freeware printing utility that actually adds
      quite a few more printing options and preferred by many of our users
      over the regular windows print dialog used by NoteTab.

      You can download the Library that Eric Fookes made which has a link
      to the small TxtPrint utility (both links are below) in it which
      will give you print preview, page n of pages n and allow you to
      print selections of text instead of the whole document. It has a
      number of other small nice to have features too.

      You need to have a compression utility to unzip the zip files. Ask
      me if you do not know what that is. Install TxtPrint10, the
      software, wherever you would like. Install the .clb file Eric made
      to the NoteTab Libraries folder. It will show up on the Libraries
      Bar at the bottom of NoteTab. Click on it to activate the Library.

      Clipbook Library - goes in Libraries folder:
      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
      TxtPrint10 - Install wherever you want:
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip

      You can put the printing Clip on your default Clipbar if you
      wish. For more information about the Clipbar in registered
      versions of NoteTab and some basic Clip information please read
      the following web page. http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm.
      Also, you can go into Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and right
      click over TxtPrint.clb and then check Properties. Click on Hidden
      and that will hide the Library off the Libraries Bar. You can still
      access it from the Clipbook's combo box, the small upper window
      which is above the Clip items in all Libraries. Please see Help |
      NoteTab's Glossary for terms you might be unfamiliar with.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List