Printing options

  • Stern, Geoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      I'm using Note Tab Light 4.86. Somehow, my Printing Options got reset.

      I have no idea how to fill in the dialog box for page number format to get, say, "Page n of t" or other format. (Searching help -- with various search strings -- got nothing.)

      Your sage counsel will be gratefully appreciated.

      ==
      Geoff Stern
      mailto:GStern@...
      800 243-2333 (or 781 647-1234) Ext 4540