Indentation problem

  • Harvey Segal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2002
      I've been using the option
      Shift Contol and M
      to reformat my text with these settings

      - start margin 1
      - length 50

      I accidentally changed the start margin to
      3. I changed it back to 1 but all text now
      gets reformatted to begin in column 3, not
      column 1.

      Harvey Segal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2002
        Hi Harvey,

        I works fine for me in XP Pro.

        >I've been using the option
        >Shift Contol and M
        >to reformat my text with these settings
        >
        >- start margin 1
        >- length 50
        >
        >I accidentally changed the start margin to
        >3. I changed it back to 1 but all text now
        >gets reformatted to begin in column 3, not
        >column 1.

        Happy Test'n,
        Jody Adair

        UnSubscribe, Options
      • Harvey Segal
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
          Jody,

          The problem has now gone away
          - it would seem after I rebooted my PC.

          Harvey

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
            Hi Harvey,

            If you are in win98, I'd reboot a few time a day - minimum. Goodnight;)

            >The problem has now gone away
            >- it would seem after I rebooted my PC.
            >
            >Harvey
            >

            >On 2 Jun 2002 at 23:39, Jody wrote:
            >

            >> I works fine for me in XP Pro.
            >>
            >> >I've been using the option
            >> >Shift Contol and M
            >> >to reformat my text with these settings
            >> >
            >> >- start margin 1
            >> >- length 50
            >> >
            >> >I accidentally changed the start margin to
            >> >3. I changed it back to 1 but all text now
            >> >gets reformatted to begin in column 3, not
            >> >column 1.
            >>

            >> Happy Test'n,
            >> Jody Adair

          • Harvey Segal
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
              Jody,

              > If you are in win98, I'd reboot a few time a day - minimum.
              > Goodnight;)

              With win98 it's not a choice I need to make.
              I'm FORCED to reboot several times a day !
              Good "morning" (from London)

              Harvey